Information SessionMason LIFE
Interested in learning more about the Mason LIFE Program? Come to an information session for more details.
Due to high demand, we do not schedule individual/family visits to the Mason LIFE Program. In order to minimize the need for travel for interested students from out of area and/or out of state, we have scheduled group information sessions which are listed below.
All sessions will be recorded and available via remote access. Please email Mrs. Stephanie Atkins, the Mason LIFE Program Office Manager, for information on how to join one of the sessions remotely or to RSVP that you would prefer to attend in person. Meetings in person will take place in Krug Hall, room 208.
- Information Sessions Fall 2019:
Monday, September 9th 2019 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Power Point Presentation Streaming Video Download Video
- Tuesday, September 17th 2019 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Streaming Video Download Video
- Friday, September 27th 2019 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. Streaming Video Download Video
- Tuesday, October 1st 2019 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm. Streaming Video Download Video
- Friday, October 18th 2019 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Available by remote access only. Please email Mrs. Stephanie Atkins for access code information.
Recordings of the sessions will be posted to the website to be viewed at your convenience.
Campus tours are available throughout the year https://www2.gmu.edu/admissions-aid/visit-mason Click on Information Sessions and Tours to access the calendar and to schedule your visit.
Educator Day The Fall 2019 Educator Day is on Thursday, October 17th and is for educators, transition specialists and other school administrators who want to learn more about our program. The event begins at 9:30 am and will end at 11:30 am. Please email Stephanie Atkins, Mason LIFE program Office Manager at email@example.com or call (703) 993-3905 for more information. RSVP is required.