Information SessionMason LIFE
Interested in learning more about the Mason LIFE Program? Come to an information session for more details.
Outreach Information Session August 2018 Slide Show
Due to high demand, we do not schedule individual/family visits to the Mason LIFE Program. In order to minimize the need for travel for interested students from out of area and/or out of state, we have scheduled group information sessions which are listed below.
All sessions will be recorded and available via remote access. Please email Mrs. Stephanie Atkins, the Mason LIFE Program Office Manager, for information on how to join one of the sessions remotely or to RSVP that you would prefer to attend in person. Meetings in person will take place in Krug Hall, room 208.
- Information Sessions Fall 2019:
- Monday, September 9th 2019 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 17th 2019 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm – Available by remote access only. Please email for access code information
- Friday, September 27th 2019 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm - Available by remote access only. Please email for access code information
- Tuesday, October 1st 2019 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 18th 2019 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Recordings of the sessions will be posted to the website to be viewed at your convenience.
Campus tours are available throughout the year https://www2.gmu.edu/admissions-aid/visit-mason Click on Information Sessions and Tours to access the calendar and to schedule your visit.